Gliding inconspicuously through the waters, leaving a trail of shimmering golden flecks wherever it swam; the coy fish would never let itself be seen. Yet at night, reflecting the soft light, it would look like a shiny sliver of the moon.
- Measures W: 1.3cms x H: 4cms approximately (may vary slightly)
- Handmade using porcelain
- Gilded with twenty-four carat gold
- Each piece of jewellery comes in a Midori box along with a tan cotton cord.
- The cord is long enough to be knotted at any length you desire, making your piece unique to you.
- Each creation is one-of-a-kind and no two pieces are alike. Imperfections are what make each piece charming and unique.
Gently wipe with a soft cloth to retain lustre. Keep away from abrasive material and chemicals. Porcelain is a delicate material that is susceptible to breaking on impact. We recommend delicate handling and proper storage. For more information visit Product Care.