She blew on the wings of the butterfly, watching as the gold lines came alive. Rubbing them softly, she could feel the silken wings tremble under her fingers. Waking up from its slumber; the butterfly flittered around, finally coming to rest on her.
- Measures W: 4.5cms x H: 4cms approximately (may vary slightly)
- Handmade using porcelain
- Gilded with twenty-four carat gold
- Embellished with Swarovski crystals
- Each piece of jewellery comes in a Midori box along with a tan cotton cord.
- The cord is long enough to be knotted at any length you desire, making your piece unique to you.
- Each creation is one-of-a-kind and no two pieces are alike. Imperfections are what make each piece charming and unique.
Gently wipe with a soft cloth to retain lustre. Keep away from abrasive material and chemicals. Porcelain is a delicate material that is susceptible to breaking on impact. We recommend delicate handling and proper storage. For more information visit Product Care.